Two large rental halls.Prices include cleanup, security guard services, kitchen facilities.Night lighted parking is immediately adjacent to both halls.
Any other arrangements must be approved by the Director in Charge.
Rental Hall Details
- Price includes: Cleanup, security guard services, kitchen facilities, night lighted parking
- You may provide your own soft drinks, water, wine and champagne. However, no sales are permitted.
- Round tables and banquet chairs available at additional cost.
- 50% Deposit required in order to confirm date of rental. The final 50% due one month before date of event.
- Proof of liability insurance with Newark Pavilion named as additional insured must be provided before the event. This can usually be obtained from your homeowner insurance agent.
|Highlights||Hall #1||Hall #4|
|Cost Friday & Sunday||Contact us||Contact us|
|Cost Saturday||Contact us||Contact us|
Hours of Operation
|Friday||8:00am — 11pm||Per agreement|
|Saturday||8:00am — Midnight||Per agreement|
|Sunday||8:00am — 10:00pm||Per agreement|
Advertise Your Event on our
Marquee Electronic Sign
You may now advertise your event on our electronic sign which is located at the corner of Cherry/Thornton for great visibility.
Download our Event Advertising Agreement. The completed agreement must be returned to us at least two weeks prior to the date you would like the display to begin.
Cost of advertising is $50 per week of display.